What's Cabbagetown like?
While in Cabbagetown, you can spend time at the historical sites. Take time to see places such as Toronto Dance Theatre and Rosedale Ravine Lands while you're here. CF Toronto Eaton Centre and Scotiabank Arena are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Cabbagetown
Cabbagetown is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Cabbagetown
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Cabbagetown
Getting to Cabbagetown on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Carlton St at Parliament St Stop
- Carlton St at Ontario St Stop
- Parliament St at Gerrard St East Stop
Things to see and do in and around Cabbagetown
What to see in Cabbagetown
- Rosedale Ravine Lands
- Riverdale Farm
Things to do near Cabbagetown:
- Toronto Dance Theatre (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- The Danforth Music Hall (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Downtown Yonge (1 mi/1.5 km away)