What's Prague 10 Like?Prague 10 is a family-friendly area where you can spend time appreciating its historical sites. Take time to see places like Fortuna Arena and St. Wenceslas Church while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Vinohrady Water Tower.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Prague 10?
We have 43 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Prague 10:
Hotel Villa4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Comfort Hotel Prague City EastFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Iris Hotel Eden - Czech Leading Hotels4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Czech Inn2-star hostel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Pension Jana - Domov Mládeže1.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
How to Get to Prague 10Prague 10 is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Prague 10
Traveling to Prague 10 by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Prague-Eden Station
- Prague-Vrsovice Station
- Prague-Strašnice zastávka Station
Getting to Prague 10 on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Koh-i-noor Stop
- Čechovo Náměstí Stop
- Vršovické náměstí Stop