What's Prague 6 Like?There's a lot visitors like about Prague 6, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighborhood's shops. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Old Wastewater Treatment Plant Museum and Bilek Villa. There's plenty more to see, including Victory Square and Letna Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Prague 6?
We have 53 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Prague 6:
Hotel SchwaigerUpscale hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Comfy beds
Downtown Suites BelohorskaUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • Central location
Vienna House by Wyndham Diplomat Prague4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Adalbert3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
Holiday Inn Prague Airport, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to Prague 6Prague 6 is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Prague 6
Traveling to Prague 6 by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Prague-Dejvice Station
- Prague-Bubenec Station
- Prague-Podbaba Station
Getting to Prague 6 on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Dejvicka Station
- Vítězné náměstí Stop
- Dejvická Stop