What's Nassau Bay Like?
People go to Nassau Bay for fun-filled days at Kemah Boardwalk, as well as many other top attractions like NASA Johnson Space Center. Travelers like this walkable neighborhood for its fantastic lake views. Other popular sights worth a visit include Space Center Houston.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Nassau Bay?
We have 42 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Nassau Bay:
Courtyard by Marriott Houston NASA/Clear Lake3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Houston NASA/Clear LakeSuburban hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Super 8 by Wyndham Houston/NASACity-center motel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Pool loungers • Garden
Sonesta Simply Suites Houston – NASA Clear Lake2.5-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham HoustonCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
How to Get to Nassau Bay
Nassau Bay is located 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from the heart of Houston.
- Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Nassau Bay
- Houston William Hobby Airport (HOU), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Nassau Bay
Things to See and Do in and around Nassau Bay
What to See in Nassau Bay
- NASA Johnson Space Center
- Clear Lake
- University of Houston - Clear Lake
- Challenger 7 Memorial Park
- El Jardin Del Mar
Things to Do in Nassau Bay
- Space Center Houston
- Kemah Boardwalk
- Baybrook Mall
- Kemah Lighthouse District
- Almeda Mall