What's Memorial Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Memorial, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants. Plan a fun excursion to NRG Stadium and Toyota Center. George R. Brown Convention Center and Minute Maid Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Memorial?
We have 91 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Memorial:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston - Memorial City Centre, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston MemorialCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
Hotel ZaZa Houston Memorial City4-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Memorial City AreaHotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk
The Moran CITYCENTRESuburban hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Health club • Walkable location
How to Get to Memorial
Memorial is located 10.8 mi (17.5 km) from the heart of Houston.
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from Memorial
- Houston William Hobby Airport (HOU), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from Memorial
- Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from Memorial
Things to See and Do in and around Memorial
What to See in Memorial
- NRG Stadium
- Toyota Center
- George R. Brown Convention Center
- Minute Maid Park
- Rice University
Things to Do in Memorial
- Houston Zoo
- Katy Mills Mall
- Memorial City Mall
- Town and Country Village