What's Chinatown like?
Chinatown is notable for its Chinatown. Enjoy the neighbourhood's theatre scene, entertainment venues and opera. New England Aquarium and TD Garden are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Fenway Park and Boston Common.
How to get to Chinatown
Chinatown is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Boston.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 2.5 mi (4 km) from Chinatown
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 1.9 mi (3 km) from Chinatown
- Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Chinatown
Things to see and do in and around Chinatown
Things to see near Chinatown:
- TD Garden (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Fenway Park (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Boston University (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Harvard University (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Boston Common (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
Things to do near Chinatown:
- New England Aquarium (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Harvard Square (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Wilbur Theatre (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Boch Center (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Boston?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: March, December, April, February (average 137 mm of rainfall)