What's Wanhua Like?
People go to Wanhua to see attractions like Taipei Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Yangmingshan National Park. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops and restaurants. Taipei 101 and Shilin Night Market are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Wanhua?
We have 137 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Wanhua:
COMMA Boutique Hotel3.5-star guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Taipei XimenUpscale hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Meander Taipei Hostel – XimendingCity-center hostel
- Free WiFi • Terrace
Energy InnArt Deco hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Cho HotelCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
How to Get to Wanhua
Wanhua is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Taipei.
- Songshan Airport (TSA), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Wanhua
- Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from Wanhua
Things to See and Do in and around Wanhua
What to See in Wanhua
- Taipei 101
- Yangmingshan National Park
- Lungshan Temple
- Taipei Botanical Garden
- Taipei Cinema Park
Things to Do in Wanhua
- Shilin Night Market
- Taipei Zoo
- Huaxi Street Night Market
- The Red House
- National Taiwan Museum