What's Xiacheng Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not check out Xiacheng? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Three Pools Mirroring the Moon and Hangzhou Botanical Garden. Enjoy the neighborhood's lake views. There's plenty more to see, including Westlake Culture Plaza and Zhejiang Museum of Natural History.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Xiacheng?
We have 39 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Xiacheng:
Midtown Shangri-La, HangzhouLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Spa tub • Central location
Radisson Blu Hangzhou XintiandiLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • 2 cafes • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Hangzhou Tower Hotel4-star hotel with 5 restaurants, bar
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Nightclub • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Xiacheng
Xiacheng is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Hangzhou.
- Hangzhou (HGH-Xiaoshan Intl.), 16 mi (25.8 km) from Xiacheng
Getting to Xiacheng on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Dongxinyuan Station
- Hangyang Station
- Xiwen Street Station
Things to See and Do in and around Xiacheng
What to See in Xiacheng
- Westlake Culture Plaza
- Wulin Square
- Zhejiang University Huajiachi Campus
- China Academy of Art
- Zhejiang University