What's Edgbaston Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Edgbaston, especially its bars. Make sure to enjoy this upscale neighborhood's great restaurants. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Bullring Shopping Centre to shop. Other popular sights worth a visit include National Exhibition Centre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Edgbaston?
We have 75 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Edgbaston:
The High Field Town House4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Edgbaston HouseLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Birmingham Strathallan Hotel, BW Signature CollectionSuburban hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Apollo Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
How to Get to Edgbaston
Edgbaston is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Birmingham.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Edgbaston
- Coventry (CVT), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from Edgbaston
Things to See and Do in and around Edgbaston
What to See in Edgbaston
- National Exhibition Centre
- Utilita Arena Birmingham
- International Convention Centre
- University of Birmingham
Things to Do in Edgbaston
- Bullring Shopping Centre
- Hagley Road
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- Broad Street
- The Mailbox