What's Westside Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Westside, especially its bars and theater scene. Enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's live music scene and selection of restaurants. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Bullring Shopping Centre to shop. Other popular sights worth a visit include National Exhibition Centre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Westside?
We have 464 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Westside:
The Cube Hotel Birmingham4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
AC Hotel by Marriott BirminghamWaterfront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Delta Hotels by Marriott Birmingham4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Malmaison Birmingham4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hyatt Regency Birmingham4-star hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Health club • Central location
How to Get to Westside
Westside is located 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Birmingham.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Westside
- Coventry (CVT), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from Westside
Getting to Westside on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Five Ways Tram Stop
- Brindley Place Tram Stop
- Library Tram Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Westside
What to See in Westside
- National Exhibition Centre
- International Convention Centre
- Utilita Arena Birmingham
- Library of Birmingham