What's Strathcona Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Strathcona. Plan a fun excursion to Port of Vancouver and Rogers Arena. Canada Place and BC Place Stadium are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Strathcona?
We have 22 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Strathcona but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center • Quiet rooms
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center • Walkable location
The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver - 1.7 mi (2.8 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront - 1.8 mi (2.9 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Hyatt Regency Vancouver - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) awayLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Pan Pacific Vancouver - 1.5 mi (2.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
Paradox Hotel Vancouver - 1.9 mi (3 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
How to Get to Strathcona
Strathcona is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Vancouver.
- Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre (CXH), 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Strathcona
- Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Strathcona
- Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK), 18 mi (28.9 km) from Strathcona
Traveling to Strathcona by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Vancouver Rocky Mountaineer Station
- Vancouver, BC (XEA-Vancouver Pacific Central Station)
- Pacific Central Station
Things to See and Do in and around Strathcona
What to See in Strathcona
- Canada Place
- Port of Vancouver
- Rogers Arena
- BC Place Stadium
- Vancouver Waterfront