What's Uptown Historic District Like?
People go to Uptown Historic District to see favorite places like Bourbon Street, and to take in culture at top venues like National World War II Museum. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants. Caesars Superdome and Canal Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Uptown Historic District?
We have 320 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Uptown Historic District:
Marsh Hotel2.5-star hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe
Alder Hotel Uptown New Orleans3-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Spacious rooms
Hampton Inn New Orleans-St. Charles Ave./Garden DistrictSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
St. Charles InnCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to Uptown Historic District
Uptown Historic District is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of New Orleans.
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. Airport (MSY), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Uptown Historic District
Getting to Uptown Historic District on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- St. Charles at Jefferson Stop
- St. Charles at Valmont Stop
- St. Charles at Joseph Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Uptown Historic District
What to See in Uptown Historic District
- Caesars Superdome
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- Bourbon Street
- Tulane University
- Smoothie King Center