What's Gulf Harbour like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Gulf Harbour? Plan a fun excursion to Gulf Harbour Country Club while you're here. Little Manly Beach and Matakatia Bay are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Gulf Harbour
Gulf Harbour is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Whangaparaoa.
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.), 26.9 mi (43.4 km) from Gulf Harbour
Things to see and do in and around Gulf Harbour
Things to see near Gulf Harbour:
- Little Manly Beach (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Matakatia Bay (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Shakespear Regional Park (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Big Manly Beach (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Matakatia Beach (1.2 mi/2 km away)
Things to do near Gulf Harbour:
- Gulf Harbour Country Club (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Whangaparaoa Golf Club (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Whangaparaoa?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 131 mm of rainfall)