What's Aksaray like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Aksaray? Take time to see the sights such as Sea of Marmara while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Grand Bazaar and Blue Mosque.
How to get to Aksaray
Aksaray is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Istanbul.
- Istanbul (IST), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from Aksaray
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (SAW), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from Aksaray
Things to see and do in and around Aksaray
Things to see near Aksaray:
- Sea of Marmara (45.9 mi/73.8 km away)
- Blue Mosque (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Taksim Square (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Hagia Sophia (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Galata Tower (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
Things to do near Aksaray:
- Grand Bazaar (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- The Egyptian Bazaar (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Turkish and Islamic Art Museum (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Istanbul Archaeology Museum (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Istanbul Modern (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Istanbul?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, February (average 106 mm of rainfall)