What's Cabo de las Huertas like?
In Cabo de las Huertas, you can easily get to the beach. Take time to see places such as Almadraba Beach and Albufereta Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including San Juan Beach and Cala de Cantalars.
How to get to Cabo de las Huertas
Cabo de las Huertas is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the heart of Alicante.
- Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Cabo de las Huertas
Things to see and do in and around Cabo de las Huertas
What to see in Cabo de las Huertas
- Almadraba Beach
- Albufereta Beach
- San Juan Beach
- Cala de Cantalars
- Cala de las Nereidas
Things to do near Cabo de las Huertas:
- Alicante Golf Course (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Alicante Museum of Contemporary Art (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Casino Mediterraneo (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Alicante Bullring (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Central Market (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Alicante?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: March, January, September, April (average 51 mm of rainfall)