What's Dallas Arts District Like?There's a lot visitors like about Dallas Arts District, especially its restaurants and museums. Enjoy the neighborhood's art scene, live music, and opera. Take in some culture at Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center and Dallas Museum of Art. There's plenty more to see, including Klyde Warren Park and Nasher Sculpture Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Dallas Arts District?
Some of the top places to stay in Dallas Arts District:
Fairmont DallasLuxury aparthotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Health club • Bar • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
HALL Arts Hotel Dallas, Curio Collection by HiltonLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Pool loungers • Attentive staff
How to Get to Dallas Arts DistrictDallas Arts District is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Dallas.
- Dallas-Fort Worth Intl. Airport (DFW), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from Dallas Arts District
- Love Field Airport (DAL), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Dallas Arts District
Things to See and Do in and around Dallas Arts District
What to See in Dallas Arts District
- Klyde Warren Park
- I.M. Pei's Fountain Place
- Cathedral Santuario de Guadalupe
- Dallas JPMorgan Chase Tower
- Booker T. Washington School for Performing & Visual Arts
Things to Do in Dallas Arts District
- Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Nasher Sculpture Center
- ATT Performing Arts Center
- Trammell and Margaret Crow Collection of Asian Art