What's Ratchathewi Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Ratchathewi, especially its restaurants and monuments. Make sure to enjoy this scenic neighborhood's great shops. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Pratunam Market and Siam Paragon Mall. Terminal 21 Shopping Mall and Khaosan Road are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ratchathewi?
We have 310 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Ratchathewi:
Anajak Bangkok Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
Pullman Bangkok King PowerLuxury hotel with 3 bars, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free babysitting • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
Amari Watergate BangkokLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
Noursabah Bed BangkokColonial hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
Century Park Hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Fitness center • Close to shopping
How to Get to Ratchathewi
Ratchathewi is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi Intl. Airport (BKK), 14.9 mi (24 km) from Ratchathewi
- Don Mueang Intl. Airport (DMK), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from Ratchathewi
Getting to Ratchathewi on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Ratchaprarop Station
- Phaya Thai Station
- Rachathewi BTS Station
Things to See and Do in and around Ratchathewi
What to See in Ratchathewi
- Victory Monument
- Lumphini Park
- Grand Palace
- Rajamangala National Stadium
- Baiyoke Tower II