What is Kallang like for family-friendly holidays?
If you're looking for the ideal family-friendly holiday spot, you may want to consider Kallang. Here you'll find an interesting array of activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. From shopping to sporting events, Kallang has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day visiting attractions such as Singapore National Stadium, Golden Mile Complex and City Square Mall. When you're ready for some down time after a day of sightseeing with the family, Kallang has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. You can pick from 44 Kallang accommodations to locate one you and the family will appreciate.
What are some of the best hotels in Kallang?
Top hotel picks in and around Kallang:
Arcadia Hotel (SG Clean)3.5-star hotel, convenient to Mustafa Centre
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel NuVe Urbane (SG Clean)4-star hotel with bar, near Mustafa Centre
- Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
Hotel YAN (SG Clean)Art Deco hotel within easy reach of Mustafa Centre
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
The Vagabond Club, Singapore, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel (SG clean)Upmarket hotel within easy reach of Haji Lane
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace • Central location
Hotel Boss (SG Clean)3.5-star hotel with bar, near Mustafa Centre
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Outdoor pool • Fitness centre • Central location
What should I see and do with kids in and around Kallang?
You'll find that Kallang and the surrounding area offers many interesting things to see while you're visiting with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your trip both educational and memorable:
- Kallang Riverside Park North
- Kallang Riverside Park East
- Stadium Riverside Park
- Singapore National Stadium
- Golden Mile Complex
- City Square Mall
Sights & landmarks
- Kallang Wave Mall
- Leisure Park Kallang