What's Beiro Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Beiro, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this walkable neighborhood's shops and cathedral. Plan a fun excursion to Plaza de Toros and Estadio Nuevo los Carmenes. There's plenty more to see, including Calle Elvira and Calle Gran Via de Colon.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Beiro?
We have 54 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Beiro:
Catalonia Granada Hotel4-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Fitness center • Comfy beds
Hotel Tent Granada4-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Walkable location
Hotel Allegro Granada4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Cafe • Terrace • Walkable location
Hotel Granada Center4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel M.A. Princesa Ana4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
How to Get to Beiro
Beiro is located 1 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Granada.
- Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from Beiro
Traveling to Beiro by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Granada (YJG-Granada Train Station)
- Granada Station
Things to See and Do in and around Beiro
What to See in Beiro
- Plaza de Toros
- University of Granada
- Plaza Nueva
- Plaza de Andalucía