What's Downtown St. Petersburg Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Downtown St. Petersburg, especially its bars and entertainment venues. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's museums and selection of restaurants. Take in some culture at Palladium Theater and Jannus Live. There's plenty more to see, including Museum of Fine Arts and Chihuly Collection.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown St. Petersburg?
We have 43 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Downtown St. Petersburg:
Hollander Boutique HotelArt Deco hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Petersburg/Downtown3-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Hyatt Place St. Petersburg / Downtown3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
The Inn on ThirdCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Avalon Hotel Downtown St. PetersburgBayfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Downtown St. Petersburg
Downtown St. Petersburg is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of St. Petersburg.
- Tampa Intl. Airport (TPA), 15.5 mi (25 km) from Downtown St. Petersburg
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Downtown St. Petersburg
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE), 9.7 mi (15.5 km) from Downtown St. Petersburg
Things to See and Do in and around Downtown St. Petersburg
What to See in Downtown St. Petersburg
- The Coliseum
- St. Pete's Historic Coliseum
- Pioneer Park
Things to Do in Downtown St. Petersburg
- Palladium Theater
- Jannus Live
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Chihuly Collection
- Sundial St. Pete