What's Pempelfort Like?
In Pempelfort, you can easily get to the riverfront or simply check out the historical sites and shops. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Duesseldorf Grafenberg Wildlife Park and Sportpark Duisburg. There's plenty more to see, including Museum Kunstpalast and NRW-Forum Düsseldorf.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pempelfort?
We have 15 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Pempelfort:
Hotel National DüsseldorfCity-center hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Walkable location
Hotel Indigo Düsseldorf - Victoriaplatz, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Hotel Cascade3.5-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Snack bar
- Free WiFi • Bar
Melia DüsseldorfLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Pempelfort
Pempelfort is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Düsseldorf.
- Duesseldorf International Airport (DUS), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Pempelfort
- Cologne - Bonn Airport (CGN), 28.4 mi (45.8 km) from Pempelfort
Getting to Pempelfort on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Venloer Straße Tram Stop
- Dreieck Tram Stop
- Nordstraße Tram Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Pempelfort
What to See in Pempelfort
- Marina Düsseldorf
- Merkur Spiel-Arena
- PSD Bank Dome
- Duesseldorf Grafenberg Wildlife Park