What's Kamata like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Kamata? Take time to see places such as Kamata Hachiman Shrine and Nishikamata Park while you're here. Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Imperial Palace are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Kamata
Kamata is located 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the heart of Tokyo.
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Kamata
Travelling to Kamata by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Keikyu Kamata Station
- Kamata Station
- Umeyashiki Station
Things to see and do in and around Kamata
What to see in Kamata
- Kamata Hachiman Shrine
- Nishikamata Park
Things to do near Kamata:
- Folk Museum of Ota Borough (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Shinagawa Aquarium (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Kawasaki Daishi (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Ohi Racecourse (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Ryushi Commemorative Museum of Art (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tokyo?