What's Yonge-Eglinton like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Yonge-Eglinton? Top places in the larger area to visit include CF Toronto Eaton Centre and CN Tower. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Scotiabank Arena and Rogers Centre.
How to get to Yonge-Eglinton
Yonge-Eglinton is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from Yonge-Eglinton
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from Yonge-Eglinton
Things to see and do in and around Yonge-Eglinton
Things to see near Yonge-Eglinton:
- CN Tower (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
- Scotiabank Arena (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Rogers Centre (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Casa Loma (2 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Yonge-Eglinton:
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Royal Ontario Museum (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- The Danforth Music Hall (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Toronto?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 111 mm of rainfall)