What's Yonge-Eglinton Like?
People go to Yonge-Eglinton for fun-filled days at Canada's Wonderland, as well as many other top attractions like Royal Ontario Museum. CN Tower and Scotiabank Arena are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Yonge-Eglinton?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Yonge-Eglinton but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Steam room • Health club • Bar
- 3 restaurants • 3 bars • Spa • Steam room • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Chelsea Hotel, Toronto - 3.4 mi (5.4 km) awayFamily-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 indoor pools
Toronto Don Valley Hotel and Suites - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) awayArt Deco hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Fairmont Royal York - 4.3 mi (6.9 km) awayCity-center apartment with comfy bedding
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Downtown - 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Cambridge Suites Toronto - 3.9 mi (6.3 km) awayCity-center apartment with comfy bedding
How to Get to Yonge-Eglinton
Yonge-Eglinton is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from Yonge-Eglinton
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from Yonge-Eglinton
Things to See and Do in and around Yonge-Eglinton
What to See in Yonge-Eglinton
- CN Tower
- Scotiabank Arena
- Rogers Centre
- Casa Loma
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus
Things to Do in Yonge-Eglinton
- Canada's Wonderland
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada