What's Nice City Centre Like?Visitors really like Nice City Centre, especially its historical sites, cafes, and beach access. Make sure to enjoy this romantic neighborhood's great shops and restaurants. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Promenade des Anglais to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Massena Museum and Blue Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Nice City Centre?
We have 1045 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Nice City Centre:
Palais Saleya Boutique HôtelCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hotel Amour NiceHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hôtel Apollinaire NiceCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée5-star beach hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
Le Dortoir Boutique SuitesMediterranean guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Central location
How to Get to Nice City CentreNice City Centre is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Nice.
- Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE), 3.1 mi (5 km) from Nice City Centre
Traveling to Nice City Centre by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Nice City Station
- Parc Imperial Station
Getting to Nice City Centre on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Massena Tramway Station
- Jean Medecin Tramway Station
- Opera - Vieille Ville Tram Station