What's Lyon City Centre Like?There's a lot visitors like about Lyon City Centre, especially its shops and historical sites. Enjoy the neighborhood's museums, theater scene, and entertainment venues. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Place des Jacobins and Lyon Cathedral. There's plenty more to see, including Bellecour Square and Palais de Justice de Lyon.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Lyon City Centre?
We have 690 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Lyon City Centre:
Villa MaïaLuxury hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Intercontinental Lyon Hotel Dieu, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Central location
MHL - Maison Hotel LyonUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Hotel de l'AbbayeHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
- Free buffet breakfast • Free WiFi • An area shuttle
How to Get to Lyon City CentreLyon City Centre is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Lyon.
- Saint-Exupery Airport (LYS), 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from Lyon City Centre
- Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from Lyon City Centre
Traveling to Lyon City Centre by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Lyon Jean Mace Station
- Lyon Perrache Station
- Lyon Saint Paul Station
Getting to Lyon City Centre on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Rue de l'Universite Tram Stop
- Saint-André Tram Stop
- Quai Claude Bernard Tram Stop