What's Lyon City Centre Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Lyon City Centre, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Enjoy the neighborhood's museums, theater scene, and entertainment venues. Take a fun excursion to Groupama Stadium. There's plenty more to see, including Bellecour Square and Place Carnot.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Lyon City Centre?
We have 717 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Lyon City Centre:
Hotel de l'AbbayeHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Snack bar
- Free buffet breakfast • Free WiFi • An area shuttle
Villa FlorentineLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar
Hotel Carlton Lyon - MGallery Hotel CollectionLuxury hotel with spa, bar
- Free WiFi • Turkish bath • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Maison Nô4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Lyon City Centre
Lyon City Centre is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Lyon.
- Saint-Exupery Airport (LYS), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Lyon City Centre
- Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from Lyon City Centre
Traveling to Lyon City Centre by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Lyon Perrache Station
- Lyon Jean Mace Station
- Lyon Saint Paul Station
Getting to Lyon City Centre on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Saint-André Tram Stop
- Rue de l'Universite Tram Stop
- Guillotière Gabriel Tram Stop