What's Kwun Tong Like?
People go to Kwun Tong for fun-filled days at Hong Kong Disneyland® Resort, as well as many other top attractions like Ocean Park. You'll find a selection of restaurants and shops in the neighborhood. Other popular sights worth a visit include Kowloon Bay.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Kwun Tong?
We have 9 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Kwun Tong:
Nina Hotel Kowloon East4-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Kowloon CBD2, an IHG HotelCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
IND Hotel3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Dorsett Kwun Tong, Hong KongCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Close to shopping
IW Hotel3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Kwun Tong
Kwun Tong is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Kowloon.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from Kwun Tong
Traveling to Kwun Tong by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Hong Kong Kwun Tong Station
- Hong Kong Ngau Tau Kok Station
- Hong Kong Lam Tin Station
Things to See and Do in and around Kwun Tong
What to See in Kwun Tong
- Kowloon Bay
- Kwun Tong Promenade
- Kowloonbay International Trade and Exhibition Centre
- Hung Hom Promenade
- Lei Yue Mun Park and Holiday Village