What's 14th Arrondissement Like?There's a lot visitors like about 14th Arrondissement, especially its cafes. Make sure to enjoy this romantic neighborhood's great restaurants. Take in some culture at Bobino and Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art. There's plenty more to see, including Paris Catacombs and Place Denfert-Rocherau.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in 14th Arrondissement?
We have 257 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in 14th Arrondissement:
Niepce Paris Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Hôtel des Académies et des Arts4-star hotel with spa, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hôtel Le Royal3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hôtel Jardin le BréaCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Apostrophe HotelCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to Get to 14th Arrondissement14th Arrondissement is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from 14th Arrondissement
- Paris Orly Airport (ORY), 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from 14th Arrondissement
Traveling to 14th Arrondissement by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Paris Denfert-Rochereau Station
- Paris Montparnasse-Pasteur Station
- Paris-Vaugirard Station
Getting to 14th Arrondissement on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Alésia Metro Station
- Mouton-Duvernet Station
- Denfert-Rochereau Station