What's 6th Arrondissement Like?
People go to 6th Arrondissement to see famous places such as Notre-Dame, as well as its many attractions like Luxembourg Gardens. Enjoy this romantic neighborhood's museums and selection of cafes. Louvre Museum and Palais Garnier are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in 6th Arrondissement?
We have 523 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in 6th Arrondissement:
Hotel d'AubussonLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace
Hôtel Bonsoir Madame4-star hotel with spa, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Le Six4-star hotel with spa, bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • 24-hour front desk
Relais Saint Germain4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hôtel des Académies et des Arts4-star hotel with spa, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to 6th Arrondissement
6th Arrondissement is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Paris Orly Airport (ORY), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from 6th Arrondissement
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from 6th Arrondissement
Getting to 6th Arrondissement on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Saint-Sulpice Station
- Mabillon Station
- Saint-Germain-des-Pres Station
Things to See and Do in and around 6th Arrondissement
What to See in 6th Arrondissement
- Eiffel Tower
- Arc de Triomphe
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- Palace of Versailles