What's 2nd Arrondissement Like?
People go to 2nd Arrondissement to see famous places such as Palais Garnier, as well as its many attractions like Luxembourg Gardens. Enjoy this romantic neighborhood's opera houses and selection of cafes. Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in 2nd Arrondissement?
We have 449 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in 2nd Arrondissement:
Hotel du Sentier4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Hôtel Malte - AstotelUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Hotel Square LouvoisUpscale hotel with indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Hoxton ParisHotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Lyric Hotel ParisUpscale hotel with indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to 2nd Arrondissement
2nd Arrondissement is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 14 mi (22.5 km) from 2nd Arrondissement
- Paris Orly Airport (ORY), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from 2nd Arrondissement
Getting to 2nd Arrondissement on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Bourse Metro Station
- Richelieu-Drouot Station
- Quatre-Septembre Station
Things to See and Do in and around 2nd Arrondissement
What to See in 2nd Arrondissement
- Arc de Triomphe
- Eiffel Tower
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- Palace of Versailles