What's 1st Arrondissement Like?Visitors speak favorably about all that 1st Arrondissement has to offer, including its waterfront. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants and shops. Take a fun excursion to Old Port of Marseille. There's plenty more to see, including La Canebiere and Centre Bourse.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in 1st Arrondissement?
We have 238 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in 1st Arrondissement:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi
Alex Hotel & Spa3-star hotel with spa, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hôtel LIFE Marseille Vieux-Port
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hôtel Carré Vieux PortCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Grand Hotel Beauvau Marseille Vieux-Port – MGalleryUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to Get to 1st Arrondissement1st Arrondissement is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Marseille.
- Marseille - Provence Airport (MRS), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from 1st Arrondissement
Traveling to 1st Arrondissement by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Marseille Saint Charles Station
- Marseille (XRF-Saint Charles SNCF Train Station)
- Marseille St-Charles Station
Getting to 1st Arrondissement on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- St. Charles Station
- Réformés-Canebière Metro Station
- Noailles Station