What's 3rd Arrondissement Like?There's a lot visitors like about 3rd Arrondissement, especially its shops. Enjoy this a family-friendly neighborhood's river views. Take time to see places like Part Dieu Mall and Massif Central while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Oxygen Tower and Auditorium Maurice Ravel.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in 3rd Arrondissement?
We have 140 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in 3rd Arrondissement:
- Free buffet breakfast • Free WiFi • An area shuttle
Ibis Styles Lyon Centre - Gare Part Dieu Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Mercure Lyon Centre Saxe Lafayette4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Health club • Bar • Terrace • Central location
Le clos feuillatCity-center B&B
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Comfy beds
Hôtel Mercure Lyon Centre - Gare Part Dieu4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
How to Get to 3rd Arrondissement3rd Arrondissement is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Lyon.
- Saint-Exupery Airport (LYS), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from 3rd Arrondissement
Traveling to 3rd Arrondissement by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Lyon-Part-Dieu Bus Station
- Lyon Part-Dieu Station
- Lyon (XYD-Part-Dieu SNCF Train Station)
Getting to 3rd Arrondissement on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Dauphine - Lacassagne Tram Stop
- Sans Souci Station
- Monplaisir-Lumière Metro Station