What's Chinatown Like?There's a lot visitors like about Chinatown, especially its shops and Chinatown. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to The Underground City to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Saint Laurent Boulevard and Sun-Yat-Sen Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chinatown?
We have 20 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Chinatown:
Homewood Suites by Hilton Montreal Downtown, QC3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Hampton Inn by Hilton Montreal Downtown3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Travelodge Hotel by Wyndham Montreal CentreCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to ChinatownChinatown is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Montreal–Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Chinatown
- Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport (YHU), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Chinatown
Things to See and Do in and around Chinatown
What to See in Chinatown
- Saint Laurent Boulevard
- Sun-Yat-Sen Park
Things to Do near Chinatown:
- The Underground City (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Sainte-Catherine Street (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Six Flags La Ronde (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Montreal Casino (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Montreal Biodome (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)