What's Gianicolense Like?
People go to Gianicolense to see favorite places like St. Peter's Basilica, and to take in culture at top venues like Vatican Museums. You might want to seek out the gardens and spas while you’re in the neighborhood. Piazza Navona and Colosseum are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Gianicolense?
We have 259 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Gianicolense:
Trastevere Gallery SuitesCity-center guesthouse
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
B&B Suites TrastevereBoutique B&B
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Snack bar • An area shuttle • Attentive staff
Lighthouse Suites Trastevere
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Near public transportation
Grand Hotel Gianicolo4-star hotel with restaurant, pool bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Bar • Central location
How to Get to Gianicolense
Gianicolense is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Gianicolense
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 9 mi (14.4 km) from Gianicolense
Traveling to Gianicolense by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Rome Quattro Venti Station
- Rome Trastevere Station
Getting to Gianicolense on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- S Giovanni di Dio Tram Stop
- Gianicolense-Ravizza Tram Station
- Gianicolense/Colli Portuensi Tram Stop