What's Taito Like?There's a lot visitors like about Taito, especially its shops and temples. Enjoy the neighborhood's rich culture, museums, and art scene. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Sensō-ji Temple. There's plenty more to see, including Kitchen Town and Hoppy Street.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Taito?
We have 652 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Taito:
Richmond Hotel Premier Asakusa International3.5-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Richmond Hotel AsakusaCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Onyado Nono Asakusa Natural Hot Springs3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Tavinos Asakusa2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to TaitoTaito is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Tokyo.
- Haneda Airport (HND), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Taito
Traveling to Taito by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Asakusa Station (Tsukuba Express)
- Ueno Station
- Uguisudani Station
Getting to Taito on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Iriya Station
- Inaricho Station
- Tawaramachi Station