What's Taito Like?
People go to Taito for fun-filled days at Tokyo Disneyland®, as well as many other top attractions like Tokyo DisneySea®. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's rich culture and selection of shops. Tokyo Skytree and Tokyo Big Sight are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Taito?
We have 612 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Taito:
OTHER SPACE (HOTEL K3 asakusa)2-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Richmond Hotel Premier Asakusa International3.5-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Asakusa View Hotel annex rokku3.5-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Onyado Nono Asakusa Natural Hot Springs3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Taito
Taito is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Tokyo.
- Haneda Airport (HND), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Taito
Traveling to Taito by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Asakusa Station (Tsukuba Express)
- Asakusa Station
- Uguisudani Station
Getting to Taito on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Iriya Station
- Tawaramachi Station
- Inaricho Station