What's Bristol Floating Harbour Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Bristol Floating Harbour, especially its bars and theater scene. Enjoy this romantic neighborhood's entertainment choices and selection of restaurants. Nature lovers can explore top areas like Cotswolds. There's plenty more to see, including Bristol Aquarium and We The Curious.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bristol Floating Harbour?
We have 110 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Bristol Floating Harbour:
Leonardo Hotel Bristol City4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
The Bristol HotelRiverfront hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 2 cafes • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Clayton Hotel Bristol City4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
YHA Bristol - Hostel4-star hostel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Harbour Hotel Bristol4-star hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Health club • Central location
How to Get to Bristol Floating Harbour
Bristol Floating Harbour is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Bristol.
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from Bristol Floating Harbour
Traveling to Bristol Floating Harbour by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Bristol Temple Meads Station
- Bristol (TPB-Bristol Temple Meads Train Station)
Things to See and Do in and around Bristol Floating Harbour
What to See in Bristol Floating Harbour
- Bristol Aquarium
- Millennium Square
- Queen Square
- Wills Memorial Building