What's Sanchong Like?
People go to Sanchong to see attractions like Taipei Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Yangmingshan National Park. Taipei 101 and Shilin Night Market are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sanchong?
We have 17 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Sanchong:
Just Sleep Sanchong3.5-star hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
J Moon Villa Motel3.5-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Walker Hotel - Zhengyi3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Walker Hotel Sanchong3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Sanchong
Sanchong is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of New Taipei City.
- Songshan Airport (TSA), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Sanchong
- Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from Sanchong
Getting to Sanchong on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Cailiao Station
- Sanchong Station
- Taipei Bridge Station
Things to See and Do in and around Sanchong
What to See in Sanchong
- Taipei 101
- Yangmingshan National Park
- Taipei Bridge
- Dadaocheng Wharf
- Lungshan Temple