What's Chicago Museum Campus Like?
People go to Chicago Museum Campus to see attractions like Field Museum of Natural History and to explore its green spaces like Grant Park. Soldier Field and McCormick Place are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chicago Museum Campus?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Chicago Museum Campus but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Health club • 2 cafes • Terrace • Walkable location
- 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free Internet access • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Congress Plaza Hotel - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) away3.5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
Hyatt Regency Chicago - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) away4-star hotel with 4 restaurants, 2 bars
Warwick Allerton - Chicago - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Hotel Felix River North/Magnificent Mile - 2.6 mi (4.1 km) away4-star hotel with bar, 24-hour health club
The Whitehall Hotel - 2.7 mi (4.4 km) awayCity-center hotel
How to Get to Chicago Museum Campus
Chicago Museum Campus is located 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from Chicago Museum Campus
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Chicago Museum Campus
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from Chicago Museum Campus
Things to See and Do in and around Chicago Museum Campus
What to See in Chicago Museum Campus
- Soldier Field
- McCormick Place
- Grant Park
- Millennium Park
- United Center
Things to Do in Chicago Museum Campus
- Navy Pier
- Michigan Avenue
- Field Museum of Natural History
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum