What's Albaicín Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Albaicín, especially its bars and historical sites. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great coffeehouses. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Mirador de San Nicolas and Triunfo Gardens. There's plenty more to see, including Mezquita Mayor of Granada and Paseo de los Tristes.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Albaicín?
We have 209 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Albaicín:
Posada de QuijadaFamily-friendly pension with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Pensión Boutique Gomérez GallegosCity-center pension
- Free WiFi • Central location
Casa PoCity-center guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Terrace
Palacio de Santa Inés hotelBoutique hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Casa Bombo3-star B&B with outdoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Pool loungers • Walkable location
How to Get to Albaicín
Albaicín is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Granada.
- Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Albaicín
Things to See and Do in and around Albaicín
What to See in Albaicín
- Mirador de San Nicolas
- Mezquita Mayor of Granada
- Paseo de los Tristes
- Plaza Nueva
Things to Do in Albaicín
- Calle Elvira
- Calle Gran Via de Colon
- Calle Navas
- Granada Kinepolis
- Carrera del Darro