What's Old Port like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Old Port, especially its bars. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants and shops. Plan a fun excursion to Cross Insurance Arena and Casco Bay Lines Ferry Terminal. Merrill Auditorium and Children's Museum of Maine are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Old Port
Old Port is located 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Portland.
- Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Old Port
- Auburn, ME (LEW-Auburn - Lewiston Municipal), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) from Old Port
- Sanford, ME (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from Old Port
Things to see and do in and around Old Port
Things to see near Old Port:
- Cross Insurance Arena (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Victoria Mansion (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Portland Observatory (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Bug Light (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Eastern Promenade (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near Old Port:
- Casco Bay Lines Ferry Terminal (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Merrill Auditorium (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Portland Museum of Art (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Thompson's Point (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Maine Mall (4.3 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Portland?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -2°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, April, March (average 117 mm of rainfall)