What's L'Arenas Like?
There's a lot visitors like about L'Arenas, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighborhood's shops and access to the beach. Take a fun excursion to Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track. Other popular sights worth a visit include Promenade des Anglais.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in L'Arenas?
We have 28 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in L'Arenas:
Sheraton Nice AirportHotel with 2 bars, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Terrace • Close to the airport
OKKO Hotels Nice AéroportUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Close to the airport
Crowne Plaza Nice Grand Arenas, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Holiday Inn Express Nice Grand Arenas, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Close to the airport
Novotel Nice Arenas Aeroport4-star beach hotel with restaurant, bar/lounge
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to L'Arenas
L'Arenas is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Nice.
- Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE), 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from L'Arenas
Getting to L'Arenas on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Airport Terminal 1 Tram Stop
- Airport Terminal 2 Tram Stop
- Parc Phoenix Tram Station
Things to See and Do in and around L'Arenas
What to See in L'Arenas
- Blue Beach
- Allianz Riviera
- Haut de Cagnes
- Albert 1st Gardens
- Place Massena