What's Esquilino Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Esquilino, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Make sure to enjoy this romantic neighborhood's great shops. Take in some culture at Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme and Teatro Ambra Jovinelli. There's plenty more to see, including Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II and Piazza Santa Maria Maggiore.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Esquilino?
We have 612 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Esquilino:
Casa per Ferie Domus HelenaCity-center guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
The BlueHostelCity-center guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Walkable location
Locanda Sant'AnnaCity-center townhouse
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Free Hostels RomaCity-center hostel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
NH Collection Roma Palazzo CinquecentoLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Garden • Central location
How to Get to Esquilino
Esquilino is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO), 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from Esquilino
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Esquilino
Traveling to Esquilino by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Rome Termini Station
- Rome (XRJ-Termini Rail Station)
Getting to Esquilino on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- S Bibiana Station
- Vittorio Emanuele Station
- Manzoni - Museo della Liberazione Station