What's Lastarria like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Lastarria, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and cafes. Nature lovers can visit Forest Park and Santa Lucia Hill. There's plenty more to see, including Lastarria District and Museo de Artes Visuales.
How to get to Lastarria
Lastarria is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the heart of Santiago.
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Lastarria
Things to see and do in and around Lastarria
What to see in Lastarria
- Forest Park
- Santa Lucia Hill
Things to do in Lastarria
- Lastarria District
- Museo de Artes Visuales
- Museo de Arte Popular Americano
When is the best time to visit Santiago?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, May, August (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 30 mm of rainfall)