What's Lastarria Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Lastarria, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighborhood's museums and cafes. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Costanera Center to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Lastarria District and Santa Lucia Hill.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Lastarria?
We have 47 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Lastarria:
Hotel Cumbres Lastarria4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar
Hostel Boutique Merced 88City-center hostel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Casa Bueras Boutique HotelLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Luciano K HotelUpscale ski hotel with ski shuttle, outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • 2 restaurants • Sauna • Rooftop terrace
Hostal Forestal - HostelAdults-only ski hostel with ski shuttle
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Lastarria
Lastarria is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the heart of Santiago.
- Santiago Intl. Airport (SCL), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Lastarria
Things to See and Do in and around Lastarria
What to See in Lastarria
- Costanera Center
- Santa Lucia Hill
- Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
- Plaza de Armas
- Santiago Metropolitan Park
Things to Do in Lastarria
- Lastarria District
- Patio Bellavista
- Parque Arauco Mall