What's Rhodes Old Town Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Rhodes Old Town, especially its restaurants and historical sites. You might want to seek out the shops and waterfront while you’re in the neighborhood. Take a fun excursion to Rhodes Port. There's plenty more to see, including Street of Knights and Temple of Aphrodite.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Rhodes Old Town?
We have 181 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Rhodes Old Town:
Saint Artemios Hotel and Oriental SuitesCity-center guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
D'Argento Boutique Rooms
- Free WiFi • Restaurant
In Camera Art Boutique Hotel4-star hotel with spa, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Terrace • Pool loungers
Spirit Of The Knights BoutiqueUpscale hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Terrace • Garden
S. Nikolis Historic Boutique HotelUpscale hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Garden
How to Get to Rhodes Old Town
Rhodes Old Town is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Rhodes Town.
- Diagoras Airport (RHO), 8.1 mi (13 km) from Rhodes Old Town
Things to See and Do in and around Rhodes Old Town
What to See in Rhodes Old Town
- Rhodes Port
- Street of Knights
- Temple of Aphrodite
- Clock Tower
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes
Things to Do in Rhodes Old Town
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes
- Water Park Faliraki
- Socratous Garden
- New Art Gallery
- Centre of Modern Art