What's Singapore River Like?
Visitors really like Singapore River, especially its Chinatown, shops, and riverfront access. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants and bars. Take time to see places like UE Square and Robertson Quay while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Clarke Quay Central and Clarke Quay Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Singapore River?
We have 58 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Singapore River:
Riverside Hotel Robertson Quay managed by The Ascott Limited ( SG Clean)Upscale hotel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
HipsterCity HostelCity-center hostel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi
Circular House (SG Clean)2-star capsule hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay (SG Clean), an IHG Hotel3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Fitness center • Central location
KINN Capsule Hotel (SG Clean)City-center hostel
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
How to Get to Singapore River
Singapore River is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Singapore.
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN), 11 mi (17.8 km) from Singapore River
- Seletar Airport (XSP), 9 mi (14.4 km) from Singapore River
- Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from Singapore River
Getting to Singapore River on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Fort Canning MRT station
- Clarke Quay Station
Things to See and Do in and around Singapore River
What to See in Singapore River
- Boat Quay
- Tan Si Chong Su Temple
- GX-5 Xtreme Swing