What's Tatuape Like?
People go to Tatuape to see attractions like São Paulo Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Ibirapuera Park. Paulista Avenue and Expo Center North are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Tatuape?
We have 24 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Tatuape:
Intercity Tatuapé4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Ibis Sao Paulo Tatuape3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Flert Tatuape2-star hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Tatuape
Tatuape is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- São Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from Tatuape
- São Paulo/Guarulhos Intl. Airport, 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Tatuape
Getting to Tatuape on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Tatuape Station
- Carrao Station
Things to See and Do in and around Tatuape
What to See in Tatuape
- Expo Center North
- Ibirapuera Park
- Transamerica Expo Center
- Sé Square
- Parque Anhembi