What's Manado City Centre like?
In Manado City Centre, you can easily get to the seaside. Take time to see places such as Manado Town Square and Mega Mall while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including I.R Soekarno Bridge and Public Museum of North Sulawesi.
How to get to Manado City Centre
Manado City Centre is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of Manado.
- Manado (MDC-Sam Ratulangi Intl.), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Manado City Centre
Things to see and do in and around Manado City Centre
What to see in Manado City Centre
- I.R Soekarno Bridge
- Kalimas Harbor
- Kienteng Ban Hian Kong
- Ban Hin Kiong
Things to do in Manado City Centre
- Manado Town Square
- Mega Mall
- Public Museum of North Sulawesi
When is the best time to visit Manado?
- Hottest months: September, October, August, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: February, March, January, April (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: May, November, April, June (average 321 mm of rainfall)