What's Jianggan Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Jianggan? Spend an afternoon at Hangzhou Zoo or Hangzhou Paradise Park. There's plenty more to see, including MIXC Mall and Hangzhou Grand Theatre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Jianggan?
We have 86 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Jianggan:
Conrad HangzhouLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour health club • Bar
Hangzhou Marriott Hotel QianjiangRiverfront hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
Courtyard by Marriott Hangzhou QianjiangRiverfront hotel with bar, 24-hour health club
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Metropolo Hangzhou Railway Station East3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Holiday Inn Hangzhou CBD, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Sauna • Health club • Close to shopping
How to Get to Jianggan
Jianggan is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the heart of Hangzhou.
- Hangzhou (HGH-Xiaoshan Intl.), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Jianggan
Traveling to Jianggan by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Hangzhou East Railway Station
- East Railway Station
- East Railway Station (East Square) Station
Getting to Jianggan on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Qianjiang Road Station
- Xinye Road Station
- Qingchun Square Station